Thursday, May 7



Zach and Keppie.




The two guys stood over me one was ripped with dark skin and the other equally hot with a light tan. Both were pulling at their dicks furiously.


Earlier both had admitted that they'd always wanted to have a threesome together, and now they were having it.


Their green and red Dickies were sprawled across the appartment floor next to their bonds underwear which were always visable above their pants were around their ankles. Both were breathing heavy already so I took Zach -dark skin- hand and moved him so that be was beside me. I guided Keppiecloser to me and pushed my boobs together with his dick inbetween them. He proceeded to slowly thrust up into my cleavege.


I took Zach's penis which was larger then my usual into my mouth. He placed his rough hands on the back of my neck and began to thrust deep into my mouth while I played with his balls. I could feel Zach about to reach climax so I quickly pulled away from his dick yanking it out of my mouth.

Keppie stopped fucking my boobs and moved around so that he was standing beside Zach.

"Which one of you two gets my pussy and which one gets my ass?" I asked looking at the two of them.

Without speaking Keppie went and sat on the chair in the corner of the room. I walked over and positioned myself so that just the head of his penis was touching my thigh. I cocked my head around and watched as Zach came forward and spanked me lightly on my ass - it felt good, very good.

I lowered myself onto Keppie feeling him glide easily into me. I waited and moaned as Zach slowly pressed his dick into my ass. I could feel both of them inside me and it felt so good when Keppie started thrusting up into me and Zach held onto my shoulders and fucked me.

It felt so good that it wasn't long till I came in a sreaming orgasm, I fel tmyself go numb as th epleasure took over me. Both guys continued to fuck me untill behind me I heard Zach moan deeply and I felt the first few drops of his cum splash onto my back.

It wasn't long untill Keppie came dropping a massive load that few into the air and few onto my stomach and his groin.

I got up off Keppie and knelt on the ground where I licked al the cum I could out of both the guys dicks. I watched as they dressed and high-fived each other. They payed up and were on their way. As they left Zach turned to me and said, "How's next thursday?"

"I'm free if you are." I said.

And now im looking forward to next thursday.