Saturday, May 16

It's the weekend, it's the weekend, it's the weekend, and I'm bored. I have nothing good to do today, so bored looking at a pair of High-heeled converse on the net thinking about how good they'd look on me. 
Sure I have plenty of assessments I could be doing, but where's the fun in that?
Could go shopping with my best friend Shellie, pick up some new shoes and rack up some more debit on my card. 
Also there is no food in the cupboard and take-away Chinese gets real boring real fast. But you know what I really want to eat.... what I really want to eat is a nice big cock. I'm such a whore sometimes but that's why you' love me. 
Might ask the roomie if he has wants a toss off, I mean he may be my roomie but who hasn't fantasized about their roomie after they've mistakenly seem them getting out of the shower and imagined how it would feel to have his dick inside me....
Might check out that avenue, it might satisfy a few hours of my time.