Thursday, May 14

Zach


True to his word Wednesday morning I got a message from Zach asking if I was still up for Thursday arvo. So Thursday I spent the day fiddling around gathering up an assortment of sex toys for both him and me, and went out with my rommie to buy some extra strong condoms and lube.
Around four thirty I got a message from Zach it is the picture that is shown to the left, which has a message underneath is saying, "You want some chocolate?"
This gave me the wonderful idea of body chocolate. So I rushed to the nearest adult shop and brought a rather large tub of edible body chocolate.

Later when I had him on my bed in his tight Clavin Klein trunks with body chocolate smeared over his abs I leant down next to his ear and asked, "What do you want me to do?"
"What I want...what I really want...is to pleasure you." He replied. 
I licked a line of chocolate off his abs and enjoyed his smile that always looked so cute on him. 
"You know i've been thinking about you a lot since out last time together."
"Really?"
"Yeah," I replied. "I've always fantasized about being fucked by a black guy and having his cum all over me tits."
He smiled. "No need to be asked twice." Without another word he picked sat up and pushed me onto the bed lifting my legs up into the air so that they rested on his shoulder. He guided his penis into me slowly every inch of his long dick felt like it took forever to enter me. 
When he was fully inside me it felt so good, then he started to thrust deep into me. Each thrust brought us closer to orgasm. It felt so good that I didn't want it to end.
After much thrusting and nipple squeezing he moaned, "I'm going to cum all over you."
"Yes, yes, do it now," I begged.
He whipped his monster out of me and straddled my stomach whipping off the condom in a single fluid movement. He pulled at his massive monster vigorously until he cum splashed onto my tits, warm and sweet.
He collapsed ontop of me and we spent the rest of the afternoon our naked bodies intertwined on the bed.