Sunday, June 14

Nick B



I stood over Nick, both his hands and his legs were tied to the bed, and I was teasing him with my pussy positioned above his face just far enough away he couldn't get to it.
I pulled myself away from him and propped him up on the bed while he was still hand-cuffed.
I walked calmly - half the thrill for him was in the tease - over to the bedside table and took out a bottle of lube, a vibrator and a double ended dildo.
It was one of Nicks guilty pleasure that he had told me about in the weeks of texting before out encounter took place. I slowly walked back to Nick and proceeded to lube the vibrator and the double ended dildo. Once both were well lubed I took the vibrator and started by using it on myself.
It wasn't long before Nick was straining against his restraints and begging me to use one on him. I smiled and took out the double ended dildo. I lifted his legs up so that they were in the air and slowly inserted the dildo into his ass. He went crazy bucking up and down moaning as I pushed it deeper into him. I used one hand on him pumping his penis while my other hand vigoursly fucked him with the dildo.
It didn't take him long to cum all over his chest with a loud "urrrrrrrrrr". It felt nice to lick the cum off his chest while I continued to fuck him with the dildo.
This just goes to show that it's not always about what I want but more about what they want.